Winter signifies dark and light hues combination and bling to turn off the winter blues. Winter is basically the time when you can dress up with best make up and following the trends religiously. It does not in any way signify to wear the same old sweaters and monkey caps. You can really put your best foot forward with swanky footwear along with your dresses. Both men and women have the liberty to play around with their outfits throughout winter. Teaming up of various clothes with other clothes and accessories is what you intend to do in winters. Here are the top 5 winter Fashion ideas:
• Good pair of bottoms with bling and sweatshirts – You can never go wrong with comfortable yet well fitted bottoms and you get the best colours for winter. If you choose light to medium shades in bottoms- be it the classic auburn grey denim, white linen fabric trousers with silver zip in the pocket or striped tights you can team them up with long sweatshirts in dark colour or light shades with shimmer and bling. Jersey t-shirts are in this winter.
• Jackets and coats with skirts and tights – if you want to make a statement then wear your trench coats in nude colour along with dark shade of tights along with leather or suede fabric boots. Those who miss their skirts this winter do not be disappointed as you can still team up furry jackets and coats with them and wear high rise boots to not get the chill.
• Hood tops and shimmery sweaters – Rose gold is the colour this season along with blush pink! Those who feel light down by their high school sweaters you will be amazed to twist the idea with bling hoods and rose gold tinge sweaters and there you go all new brand high school hit girl. Fur hood tops with jersey number in front also gives you a chic radiance.
• Stoles and scarves teemed with georgette shirts – feather light shirts in rich textures and colours with shiny scarves and printed stoles tied in knots of different types around the neck region gives you a smart and corporate look. You can either team it up with denims or tights. Full sleeves shirts look best in winter and if there is the fold up addition be sure to curl it up.
• Gowns and dresses – long gowns of thick fabric with little embellishment gives you a party look and you can even combine it with short jacket. Knee length dresses paired with ankle cuffs and stilletoes also add up to the style profile of your wardrobe.
Watches of big dials in metal, hats with embellishments, top head woollen cap, fur layered on coats, gloves and big stylish buttons make it the go to style statement. Be sure not to put everything all at one go. Even a simple little long horizontal striped t-shirt or plain t-shirt with bling on the arm can look uber cool in winter. You do not have to beat the heat with your wardrobe so chill in your comfy fabrics.